Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

While driving down the road the car will just die..no check

Customer Question

While driving down the road the car will just die..no check engine light comes on or any other lights...all dash lights stay on...have put in park completely turn off and restart and it's fine...took to dealership they said nothing wrong...after picking it up it did it again but wouldn't start it would turn over and make horrible noise finally started and sounded absolutely awful so I turned it off waited about 10 min and it started fine and drove fine it has happened about 8 times between yesterday and today fuel pump is working properly and sensors doesn't throw any codes
JA: OK. Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: It is a 2011 chrysler 200 limited v6
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Mike S. replied 8 months ago.
Can you describe the noise or better yet make a recording and post it so I can hear it. If you don't have a recorder then android cell phones they sell in the dollar store for $10 have video cameras with sound. You don't even have to activate the phone or by minutes.