Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Chrysler 300M: How do I remove and replace the ECU from my

Customer Question

How do I remove and replace the ECU from my 1999 Chrysler 300M
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** needs to be reprogrammed by dealer unless you're buying one pre-programmed. Here are replacement instructions, let me know if you have questions. Thanks-https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8hlfl8ndunb1i/ecm1.pdf?dl=0
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan, the answer you sent was not the answer to my question. I ask how to remove and install the ECU unit that has already been programed for the 1999 Chrysler 300M. You sent information about installing a PCM.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
The ECU is the same thing as PCM. ECU is Engine Control Unit and PCM is Powertrain Control Module. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.