Brad, Dealership Technician
Experience:  19 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician..ASE Master Certified(L-1)

Chrysler 300M: why is the coolant bleeder valve on a 2001 Chrysler

Customer Question

why is the coolant bleeder valve on a 2001 Chrysler 300m 3.5l the valve is closed but coolant is still coming out the bleeder
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Brad replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer!!!My Name is ***** ***** I have worked at a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help you get your vehicle repaired... Have you tried removing it to clean it good? It could be a build-up of corrosion which is not allowing it to close off good.. We had a bad problem with the 2.7 engines and the fix for them was to replace the entire coolant pipe that runs under the intake. But your bleeder goes into aluminum so try and take it out and clean it and the hole thru it and see if it stops leaking.. I hope this helps and if you need more assistance feel free to reply, and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site!!Have a great day,Brad