Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Pump wont come on on my 2002 seibring ac pump JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

pump wont come on on my 2002 seibring ac pump
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: seems like i have slight voltage to the high presure switch
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with making sure the system is full , normal static pressure (system off) on a full system should be right at 100 to 110 on both the low side and the high side. If the system checks to be full then run the test steps enclosed in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. Post back if you have more question and or need more help and we can work from there.