Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

The problem I am having with my Sebring 2008 is that the top

Customer Question

The problem I am having with my Sebring 2008 is that the top does not want to go down when I press the button it makes all the windows go down but then it just makes a noise
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Do I have to pay for the assistant?
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to determine what is failing on your convertible top system you are going to need to start first with scanning the system and see what the B fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the system fails . If you can get this done and post back with them I can help you determine what is failing.