Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My name is ***** *****. I am looking in replacing

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I am looking for help in replacing the alternator in my wife's 2005 PT Cruiser Convertable. I have found your info on a 2003 PT. Is the procedure for a 2005 PT Cruiser the same or have you posted different procedures for 2005?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am trying to find the steps to replace the alternator in my wife's PT Cruiser. I could order the service manual, but then I would have to wait for delivery. Have you posted the steps for the 2005 PT Cruiser or do you know where I can go to download a copy of the service manual?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Lou P replied 6 months ago.
Hello, what is your 8th digit of the vin?