sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Car turns over but doesn't start JA: The mechanics have tons

Customer Question

Car turns over but doesn't start
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes was running fine turned it off now will not start
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can cause a no start condition, especially depending on what the vehicle is. You may be missing spark due to a cam or crank sensor issue, cam timing, it could be as simple as a blown fuse. You may also be missing fuel pressure due to a pump or wiring issue.What year and model is the vehicle?