sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist

Chrysler 300: 2013 3.6 chrysler 300 change the fuel pumps and

Customer Question

2013 3.6 chrysler 300 change the fuel pumps and the car won't start. It tryst to start but do not start.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can cause a no start condition including the crank sensor, wiring, cam timing, the TIPM or PCM, fuel quality, or if you don't have fuel pressure but the pump is new then it may be a wiring issue.Have you verified that the fuel pump does not run?If so, have you tested to see whether it's power or ground that you're missing?Does the PCM communicate with a scan tool?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes the fuel pump is working it act as if it want to start but doesn't.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes the scan tool works it says something about the gas. That was right after I put the pumps in.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What is a tipm?
The TIPM is the module/fuse box under the hood.What P codes are currently setting?