Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

The car's been fine radio lights everything works when to start

Customer Question

The car's been fine radio lights everything works when to start it up to go home from work and Glick Twins and that was it
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Chrysler Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: I just had it towed and question 80 bucks
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need to know what your working on, year, make and model please your Chrysler is . Can you also explain what type of problem you are having with as many details as you can and I will see if I can help you with this.