Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Chrysler Sebring LXi (Coupe): there need help. I have a

Customer Question

hi there need help. I have a 2003 sebring lxi with the 3.0 engine. I'm trying to replace the radio and unfortunately some wires were crossed and now nothing happen when I turn the key. put a new battery in in. I get a dig and dash lights. no dome lights or radio. I did put the factory radio back in and still nothing. can you help?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** to see if the 10 amp fuse in location 14 of interior fuse box has voltage with key on and check to see if 10 amp fuse in location 5 has voltage at all times. Let me know, thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok, number 14 in the interior is a 7.5. but I do get voltage with key on. number 5 is a 30 and I get voltage a all times. Found a blown fuse number 23 under the hood it was a 10 amp an now have radio and keyless entry back. But I still get nothing when I turn the key.
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.
Check the 40 amp large fuse in location 4 under hood. Let me know if it is blown, thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
replaced I, looks good
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.
Check to see if fuse has power. Let me know, thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
yea its got power
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.
I'm starting to think you may have fried ignition switch. Access wires going to ignition switch and check white/red wire for battery power. If good jump white/red wire to black/red wire, this should cause starter to engage. If so, replace ignition switch. Let me know how it goes or if you run into more questions. Thanks.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok got it going, thank you. now I have a question about the radio. I have not been able to find the correct wiring diagram for the radio in it. can you help me find it? Its got the infinity speakers with the subwoofers in it.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
ok got it going, Thank u. I still wand to put in this radio. can u help me with airing diagram
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.
Here is the wiring diagram. Let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.-https://www.dropbox.com/s/emlbas3893wqty2/cs.pdf?dl=0-