Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

2006 Chrysler 300C. After driving car I shut car off. With

Customer Question

2006 Chrysler 300C. After driving car I shut car off. With radio off and key out I can hear a gurgling ticking sound coming from passenger side behind Dash.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: car is not running hot as far as the instruments say
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to just answer. When you shut the engine off, was the AC or defroster on?Chris
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

If it was on when you shut off the engine, then the sound you are hearing is the ac high and low sides equalizing the pressures. This may be normal. If it is really loud then the system may be low on refrigerant and should be checked by a shop.

I hope this information helps, and if so please take a minute to rate my service today. Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my answer.

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris