Joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Codes PO457, PO455, PO456. PO463 my name is ***** *****

Customer Question

Codes PO457, PO455, PO456. PO463 my name is ***** ***** Looks like I may need a new fuel pump but not sure if issue is in primary or secondary pump
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 06 Chryler Pacifica limited Just wont pass inspection and those are the codes that are generated Well emissions test wont pass I will say The code Gascap and engine light are on I have replaced gas cap and intake valve but didn't fix issue
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

You have 4 codes, 3 are likely related but not the 4th.... but it's possible. The one is pointing towards a faulty fuel level sensor which usually (with testing first) requires replacement of the sending unit and sometimes pump. The other 3 are emission related and will cause a inspection failure (I am a prior NYS emission inspector), one is a large leak such as large leak in system or gas cap off/issue such can also happen if you fill tank with engine running, the other is small leak, the other is general for a leak in the system, sadly unless these are seen easily it will require an smoke test with a special machine to find the source(s) of the evap leak in the system. Possibly even a stuck purge valve but again it will take trained professional diagnosis to find the leak.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.