Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Radio doesn't work and if I 't use the van 3 days the

Customer Question

Radio doesn't work and if I don't use the van for about 3 days the battery drains and I have to jump start it
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Swapped the radio with known good one but still wouldn't work in my van
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked for power at the radio
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: Not sure
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can tell me what year you van is I will take a look at the wiring diagrams for you and see if I can help you with this problem. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.