Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

2012 200. Slugish and less power going up small incline. Had

Customer Question

2012 200. Slugish and less power going up small incline. Had check eng. Light come on in Dec. Ran code. Emission system. Changed gas cap but still low power in general. ?
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Check engine light went off and stayed off. Smell more exhaust went starting and way less power especially any incline.
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This type of fault here can be caused by a restricted fuel filter,weak fuel pump not supplying enough fuel pressure to the injectors and in some case a fault with a restricted catalytic converter itself needing replaced.I would have all of these checked/tested to locate which is at fault here and once this has been done then it can be repaired from there to correct this issue.These are the most common for this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete