Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

My 2000 Chrystler 300M was driven in the wrong gear. The ca

Customer Question

My 2000 Chrystler 300M was driven in the wrong gear. The ca shut of and now won't start at all. I tried jumping it with my other car, noting. I changed the camshaft sensor, still nothing. I had a friend drive over with a code reader, no codes. All lights work. It acts like it want to start but, nothing.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: jumping the battery and changing the camshaft sensor.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: the car will not turn over at all.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression. If you can check each one of these thing and determine which one you are lacking and post back with this I will see if I can help you determine the cause. Let me know and we can work from there.