Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

1996 Town & Country. Front of van shakes terribly from 40

Customer Question

1996 Town & Country. Front of van shakes terribly from 40 mph and higher, with seemingly less power. Replaced the Transmission selenoid. Now worse than ever. Seems to idle fine and at speeds less than 40 mph
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i also have new tires
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Matt C. replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I wanted to get a little more information about what led up to the replacement of the solenoid in the transmission? Also, were the tires replaced in an effort to stop the shaking?

Expert:  Matt C. replied 8 months ago.

Do you still need help with this concern?