Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

I have similar problem, different ignition, remote buttons

Customer Question

I have similar problem, different ignition, remote buttons don't work now after unplugging ignition
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what type of problem you are having, are you saying the engine will not crank over? If possible can you also scan the computer system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. Post back with the results with as many details as you can and I will see if I can help you with this .