Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I'm hearing bumping sound on the front right side of my 05

Customer Question

Hi, I'm hearing bumping sound on the front right side of my 05 Chrysler Pacifica. The stabilizer bar was replaced two days ago and the problem is still there.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just told you what's going on.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

1. What driving scenario seems to agitate it the most like bumps, steering, swerving?