Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Have a 2004 PT Cruiser that stopped running yesterday

Customer Question

Have a 2004 PT Cruiser that stopped running yesterday changed coil pack crankshaft and it still won't turn over and the anti theft light is blinking had key check today and is working fine
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

For an engine to start it needs fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse. Do you know which is missing?

Is the theft light blinking with hte key off or with the key in the run position? If its while in the run position then the computer is detecting a theft event.

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris