Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Turns over but will not start, Fill my car up with gas and

Customer Question

Turns over but will not start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Fill my car up with gas and it started to sputter, drove for another couple of miles fine, than would not accelerate . stop back driving fine. Pull over and let it idle and it went dead. will not start back up
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked for humming sound. checked passenger side unit. checked the in-line from sending unit to engine, had gas in the line but still would not start
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: 6.1 liter hemi 2007 300c srt8
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

The first thing we need to do is check the fuel pressure, presence of fuel is not enough alone. Next we need to check the fuel quality to see if its dirty or has water in it. I believe we will find the issue with the fuel not with the injectors or spark plugs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris