Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

When I turn on the air or air it will come on sometimes most

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I turn on the air for heat or air it will come on sometimes most times it will not and when working it will stop on its own.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need more information, year , make and model please. Also be sure to include as much information as you can. Are you saying the blower motor will sometimes come on and some times shut down?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a 2008 Chrystler Aspen Limited suv. We are unable to use the heater ,vent or air conditioning. When the blower does work everything is fine. It is just the blower. Sounds like it might be a belt.but I am not sure how to take the dash off to look at it.
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Your blower motor dose not have a belt on it. The problem you are having with the blower motor can be caused by any of the following,

• Blower Motor Switch
  • Blower Resistor
  • Wiring Harness

In order to determine which is failing you are going to need to do some testing while the problem is occurring. I have enclosed the steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.