sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2008 Chrysler 300, No crank, No communication with any of

Customer Question

2008 Chrysler 300
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: No crank
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No communication with any of the modules
JA: OK! The Chrysler Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I have a repair shop I have used this site to repair bus communication problems successfully before mostly in need of wiring diagram
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

A bus issue could cause the engine to start and die three times and then lock the starter out but really shouldn't have caused a complete no crank condition. If no communication is truly possible with any module then you likely have a failed TIPM, there are two separate networks with the TIPM in between being the only thing that could take down both networks.

What are you using to try to communicate with the modules?

Are all warning lights on with the key on?