Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

Crystal 300m removed battery and now in lock down from anti

Customer Question

Crystal 300m removed battery and now in lock down from anti theft what do I do so it will run again
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: So don't work at open which set off the anti theft alarm couldn't get to the keys so the battery cable was disconnected when we connected it back up and tried the crank it at crank for soccer and they shut down and then it crank again and shut down and now it does nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you tell me what year your 300 is please and are you saying the theft system is active. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.