Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I just had a new engine put in my daughter's 05 pt cruiser.

Customer Question

I just had a new engine put in my daughter's 05 pt cruiser. the engine started up fine but now when we put it into gear it won't engage in any gear. Before we put the engine in the transmission worked fine. Do you have any suggestions?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The oil filter was very dirty. The reason the engine went out was overheating. Presently, I am changing the filter and putting new fluid in.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: I bought the car from an individual and I don't have much history about the car
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 8 months ago.

did they lock the torq converter into the transmission?