Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

Well isee a possible answer in the forum here. ill leet you

Customer Question

well isee a possible answer in the forum here. ill leet you know if i have any porpblems
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: well i have a 2014 chrisley town and country
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: trying to programm a spare key fob
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: i have a working original key fob
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm here waiting patiently
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.

This is Customer Programming for "some" FOB's & does NOT work on ALL:

DaimlerChrysler North American Remote Keyless Entry Programming Procedures

NOTE :PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS FULLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO PROGRAM TRANSMITTERS.

Program Method A (Customer Program Method)

1.Press (LOCK) button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function transmitter, if working as designed discontinue programming.

2.Turn ignition to run position. (Allow ignition chimes to stop).

3.Using any original (working) transmitter, press the [UNLOCK] button for 4 to 10 seconds.

4.Within the specified 4 to 10 seconds, continue pressing the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button for 1 second and release both buttons (AN/DN release either button first). A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).

5.Press [LOCK] and [UNLOCK] buttons simultaneously for 1 second and release (a short chime will sound for AN/DN).

6.Press and release any button on the same transmitter and a chime will sound after successfully programming the transmitter (locks will cycle for AN/DN).

NOTE :(FOR DR ONLY) A CHIME WILL NOT SOUND ON STEP # ***** FOR THE FIRST TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMED, BUT WILL SOUND UPON PROGRAMMING THE SECOND TRANSMITTER.

7.Repeat steps 5 through 6 to program additional transmitters.

8.Turn ignition to OFF position. Transmitter programming mode v/ill discontinue after 60 seconds (30 seconds for AN/DN and RS). (All transmitter programming must be completed within time specified).

Program Method B (Customer Program Method)

1.Press [LOCK] button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function transmitter, if working as designed discontinue programming.

2.Turn ignition to the run position (Allow ignition chimes to stop).

3.Using original transmitter, press and hold the [UNLOCK] button on the transmitter for between 4 and 10 seconds.

4.Continue to hold the [UNLOCK] button and press the [PANIC] button. A chime will sound to indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (Allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).

5.Press a button on all transmitters to be programmed into the system including any previously programmed transmitters; a chime will sound when each transmitter has been programmed.

6.Turn the ignition to OFF position to exit the transmitter programming mode.

IF the above does NOT work, then use of Dealer Scan Tool is needed

1. When prompted, enter the four digit pin number obtained from the dealership parts department.
  2. Connect a battery charger to the vehicle.
  3. With the diagnostic scan tool application, perform the following steps form the Initial Start Up Screen:
    • Select the "DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES" tab
    • Highlight "RESTORE VEHICLE CONFIGURATION"
    • Select the "Run Diagnostic" button
    • Select "CONTINUE"
    • Verify that the vehicle VIN number is *****
    • Once verified, select the "Correct VIN" button
    • Note On-Screen instructions and select the "Close" button
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried this before and doesn't work. This answer was free already on this forum. How much ami going to get charged

We do not work for J / A

Please reread your contract or "sign up" agreement, as I can only answer questions & have NO input on Customer issues
I answered you question correctly & provided you with the ONLY 2 ways to complete the task, to receive a favorable Rating

IF you have other questions related, I will be glad to answer
IF you have Customer Charge questions, you will need to contact Customer Service on your page

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Although you did not provide with an answer that was new to the free answer already provided on his forum and or site. In other words I did not get any new information that was provided for free from this site.

.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wel from your response there is no other solution. So is there by chance

I'm sorry........you have read my response & Dealer Coding
IF there was anything new, which there is not, I would have posted it
There are NO secret ways

thanks