sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I try stating my Chrysler Aspen and it won't start. This

Customer Question

I try stating my Chrysler Aspen and it won't start. This never happen before
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Don't know. All i did was to start as normal. Everything comes on battery is good. It's cranking but the engine won't turn just won't start
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If you walk me through yes.
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Not really it's pretty much like a new truck. Only done oil change and tune ups. Drive smooth never had any issues until now
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that could cause a no start condition. If it cranks but doesn't start most likely you're either missing spark or fuel, but contaminated fuel or an exhaust restriction are also possibilities.

The first steps in diagnosing the problem will be to check for fault codes and determine if the fuel pump runs when the key is first turned on. Have either of these been done?