Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

When I start my 2006 300C, it will cut off when I start it.

Customer Question

When I start my 2006 300C, it will cut off when I start it. Also, it cuts off when at a stop or idling. It jerks when accelerating.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Not necessarily. I have taken it to the Dealer and two shops and not one can tell me anything. I keep getting lights on the dashboard. Also, the Serpentine Belt was replaced about 3 weeks ago.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no, I love the car and need to get it fixed, not replaced lol
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  b5demon replied 8 months ago.

Hi Welcome to Just Answer! Which engine do you have in your 300? Also what if anything has been replaced to try to fix this issue. Also how many miles are on your car?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
300 Hemi Engine
Serpentine Belt replaced 3 weeks ago
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
84760 mileage
Expert:  b5demon replied 8 months ago.

ok when was the last time it had a tune up and was the egr valve ever replaced.

Expert:  b5demon replied 8 months ago.

Let me know if you still need assistance with this issue.