Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years

My 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3 is leaking gas out the

Customer Question

My 1994 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3 is leaking gas out the fuel rail. Can't seem to find an easy fix. Garage quoted me $600+ to replace the rail with a used one (new is not available), and to do the O rings on the injectors. Any ideas?
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  tracer5 replied 7 months ago.

Hello, by leaking from rail. what area on the rail do you refer to.the metal? a seam? close to in injector? is it 100% the rail leaking or possibly at a spot where an injector is?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The gas line runs into a "y", and where the Y runs into the rail, gas is dripping out (enough to pool onto the valve cover).
Expert:  tracer5 replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry, in this respect, I do not have an answer or easy fix, I can send info on how to change the rail if you are handy but otherwise I do not have an answer for this