Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I am having a problem understanding what it is your looking for as well as trying to do, can you please explain what it is your looking for, is this the front door lock actuator? If in fact that is what you are looking for then the lock actuator is part of the door latch and if your changing it then you need to replace the lock actuator/latch assembly. See it in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. If you looking for the blend door actuator then its located at the bottom of the heater housing at the center tunnel. See that in the second link as well.