Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

2014 Town & Country Key FOB batteries were low. Replaced

Customer Question

2014 Town & Country Key FOB batteries were low. Replaced batteries and neither works.
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Push button won't start vehicle and none of the buttons will work. also started saying to service blindspot system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried looking online to see it changing batteries would lose programming. Saw nothing that said it would.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. is the vehicle's battery ok?

If so, let's do a system reset by disconnecting the negative battery cable for 2 minutes and then reconnect it. See if the van will now start.
Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello again, I have not heard back from you in a few days. If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept in a positive way. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Thank you!

Chris