Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

I have replaced my sensors a to z an my car keeps stalling

Customer Question

I have replaced my sensors a to z an my car keeps stalling shortly after I get out on the street I dont drive it hard an it really sounds good I wiggled the wires on top of the 3.5 lit. Engine late night an heard a spark not ture where but it was like hot wire to metal not sure where searched but dod night find all of whick has happend while trying to locate my stall problem tired of looking like a fool an ..i have lost alot of coffidence from alot of my own clients freinds an family
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for you engine to start and running as you know you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When the engine stalls on you and will nor start can you check each one of these things and see if you can determine which one you are lacking and post back with this and I will try and help you determine the cause.