sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

No start condition 2001 pt loser, no pulse to the injectors.

Customer Question

no start condition 2001 pt loser, no pulse to the injectors. ASD relay is fine, cam sensor new, timing belt spot on, swapped ECM still no pulse to the injectors. Will run if i use starter fluid.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: why else would i be asking
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Chrysler Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Chrysler Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Chrysler Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exhaust cam was off by one tooth. put noid light to injector harness and cycled engine. no pulse. vehicle has no know anti theft device. Before vehicle was brought to me, my co worker said the car had lost power and was hard to start. Timing belt was replaced just before this problem.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Any trouble codes being set?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
p0201, p0202, p0203, p0204
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Those are all injector codes. Did you disconnect any injectors and 5ry to crank it?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I disconnected #4 and attached a noid light, there was no light pulse. I have not checked to see. if there is voltage at the injector. I was just hoping that someone would have heard of this and had a definitive answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
never mind. cancel question.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The codes you're setting are for injector driver circuits and you most likely have a wiring issue if in fact these codes set on their worn. It's possible that you could have failed drivers in the PCM though.

Did you get the problem repaired?