Reggie Whiddon
Reggie Whiddon,
Experience:  Lead tech at river regions auto
90546729

I replaced the shifter interlock lever on my 07 pacifica and

Customer Question

I replaced the shifter interlock lever on my 07 pacifica and got that problem resolved but now key will not come out of the lock when I shut if off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just did. the lever was broke so I replaced it, the key was working before but now it wont get out of acc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 9 months ago.

Hello have you double checked all your electrical connections, and the cable for the shift interlock is really easy to get knocked off

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The problem turned out to be a broken spacer on the emergency brake cable. Tie wrapped the spring back and the key came out. Installed a new brake cable which solved the problem.
Expert:  Reggie Whiddon replied 8 months ago.
Awesome glad you got it, if I was helpful at all to you kindly give me a positive rating for it is how I receive credit for helping you