Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2007 Chrysler Sebring, I have a no start, no crank issue. It

Customer Question

2007 Chrysler Sebring, I have a no start, no crank issue. It happened about 4 months ago and I was told to run the gear shift through the gears and back to park and it worked. It happened again today and I did the gear shift thing about 3 times and it started. Then I drove about 4 miles and stopped. started the car again, it started. Then I went in and ate supper, came out and it will not start at all. Left it alone for about 2 hours and still no start. HELP! Please
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Christopher Trevino replied 11 months ago.

Hello there, I would be glad to assist you here. Can you try starting it in neutral position, It should start in either Park or Neutral. Then, you might want to have your shift linkage or Neutral Safety Switch adjusted or repaired.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Unable to check right now. Has to leave the car at the restaurant
Will try on the morning. Is this an expensive repair?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can i call you in the morning about 7:30.?

I usually check back here around this time daily, I may be unavailable to immediately respond at the time you reply. If the car is absolutely stuck where you may be towed away by the business owner, you may want to contract your own tow company to tow the vehicle to a safe location (home or shop) to avoid other costly tow bills. Typically this repair shouldn't be more than a couple of hours labor plus parts if applicable. I will check back here in 24 hours.