Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

I have a chrysler 300 touring 2006 i removed then replaced

Customer Question

I have a chrysler 300 touring 2006 i removed then replaced positive cable now car wont start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: After leaving key in on position anout 15 seconds all power shuts off except for radio
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes please
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried the key on press brake move from p r n d then manual then back to park key off still same thing...also tried to relearn the key but i only have one and the unloc lock panic buttons never worked possible dead battery in remote
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Amedee replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Does the engine crank over and not start or does it not crank over at all? Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!