SuperDave
SuperDave, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  over 16 years experience
10552493

Getting a P0303 error code on a 2006 PTC. the problem comes

Customer Question

getting a P0303 error code on a 2006 PTC. the problem comes and goes -- every 3 or 4 months. have loss of power or loss of power and runs rough. so far returnning to normal having done nothing. engine light comes on but will go out after a few days. You got an idea what to try first or second
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing but look for something not right-- no leaks ect.
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Chrysler Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: only about 23,000 miles runs great rest of time
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  SuperDave replied 1 year ago.

First take out the spark plug on the #3 cylinder and see what condition it is in.What size engine do you have?