Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

My 2001 Town and Country driver side power sliding door just

Customer Question

Hi my 2001 Town and Country driver side power sliding door just starts to open then stops. I have checked the wiring harness abd found nothing. It does work once in awhile when it's hot outside but never when it's cool
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It does close always
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine what if causing the problem with the sliding door you are going to need access to a compatible scan tool to communicate with the right Power Sliding Door Module. Let me know if you have access to one and I will try and help you determine the cause.