sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Stop at rest area left car on and took of maybe a mile and

Customer Question

Stop at rest area left car on and took of maybe a mile and turned off and won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It cranks but don't start up thought maybe need to reset
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If can
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: MY have overfill oil
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

The most common causes are a bad crank sensor or fuel pump.These need to be tested to confirm the real problem.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel pump is working fine
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

What's the pressure you have? It has to be right on specs. If you're sure it's right, then you have no spark or weak spark.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What pressure and weak appt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Spark
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Presire OS good
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

What year and model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?