Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

My name is ***** *****, is the transmission in the 2004

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, Hi, is the transmission in the 2004 Chrysler Concorde lxi 3.5 the same as the dodge intrepid 2.7 ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I first start the car after being parked for a while , when I accelerate and the transmission clunks into the first shift, after that its perfect.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 11 months ago.

does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?