cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

My driver side vents blow cold and the passenger side vents

Customer Question

My driver side vents blow cold and the passenger side vents blow hot earlier it was the middle 2 vents not it has swapped
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's just 2 of my vents blow hot and 2 of them are blowing cold earlier the vents swapped
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: It's a 2013 300s
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $11 after the Chrysler Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Earlier it was the 2 middle vents now it has swapped to the 2 passenger side vents
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

the blend door actuator is sticking

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is there just 1 actuator or 2 it's a dual temp controlled system and where Are they located do I know the easiest way to get to them
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

there are to you have to remove the dash to get to them

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is it a pain in ass to take the dash out on these cars
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

it takes a while to do alot of ground wires you have to disconnect to get the dash so yeah its a pain to get back in anyways if you need anything else let me know please be sure to rate my service when you get the chance

Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Guess I should do both of them then thanks
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 9 months ago.

anytime