Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  #@ years in the Automotive repair field.
7276279

1999 chrystler cirrus lxi alarm keeps going off wont stop,

Customer Question

1999 chrystler cirrus lxi alarm keeps going off wont stop
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Every time I open the door the alarm goes off. I think it's an after market alarm.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
are you there
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you think its an aftermarket alarm system can you tell me what brand it is ? Post back with as much information as you can on it and we can work from there.