Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

2005 chylers 300 esp light came on and car lost engine power

Customer Question

2005 chylers 300 esp light came on and car lost engine power and run rough .At acceleate speed car tug down
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I turned the car off and turned it back on and esp light went off but car still run rough when I press the gas pedal to floor.it tug down at 2000 rpm when sitting still in drive way
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 9 months ago.

do you have access to a scan tool? Have you pulled diagnostic trouble codes yet?