bill
bill, chrysler master tech
Experience:  25 years with chrysler drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Is this a good car? I know nothing about it

Customer Question

Category: Chrysler
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

how good it is all depends on the service history, and the area of the country you live in, corrosion can be a reap problem if your in a cold area where the roads are salted, the PT was basically a neon drive train it had a few issues and is a difficult car to work on so labor is higher,the key here is the service history and mileage on the car, if there is NO history available don't pay a premium for it, if the service history is available and complete then the car is worth much more.

now from you what's the mileage on the car and it's service history, I can't see it so I can only give a generic yay or nay and YOU MUST have it inspected by your mechanic, if the seller says NO then run away its likely going to be a money pit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

your welcome do you have any specific questions for me about this vehicle? if your satisfied with the info I have supplied so far please remember this site is on the honor system once you are satisfied with the service you rate it, you have already paid to use the site all a rating does is allow the expert to be paid for his time and that comes out of the fee you paid to use the service