sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I was in a car accident where the cradle and frame were

Customer Question

I was in a car accident where the cradle and frame were pushed from left to right on the passenger side from the back tire to the front hub cap where a chip was left and all four axles were replaced because they were broken. A regular alignment was not completed from the Honda service. The dealership had to send the vehicle to the Collision Center (body shop) readjust the frame and recalibrate the suspension. And, the insurance company pushed the body work to be completed first. Is this what you consider a low impact case?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that you were in an accident where some body work and frame straightening was done.

What year and model is the vehicle?

What specific concerns did you have, or have you gotten the vehicle back with issues?