Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Cert. Chrysler Warnty, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics. Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years
1609972

, CODE RADIO GPS CARAVAN 2014 MODEL P05091327AE
,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: CODE RADIO GPS CARAVAN 2014 MODEL P05091327AE
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Are you requesting a radio code?

If so, please post the last 8 Digits of the VIN and the Serial Number of the audio unit

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert