roybelding
roybelding, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Extensive experience working with all models of Chrysler for over 35 years
3506196

I have a 2004 pt cruiser and it was pressure washed. Since

Customer Question

I have a 2004 pt cruiser and it was pressure washed. Since then it seems everything is going wrong and we have replaced injectors/sensors, etc. The code reader list some codes, we fix the codes, it will run better but then the check engine light will come on again and so ee get the code reader it will list some codes and we fix the codes but this is getting silly. Do you think permanant damage has been done to the brain or something??
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  roybelding replied 9 months ago.

good morning my name is ***** ***** I will assist

the wiring harness is a real problem with these vehicles. the insulation is weak and decays over time. it takes off protective coatings and the wires short together causing all kinds of issues. you would need someone to check the harness for damage. it is possible you may need a new underhood harness.

what were the codes???

Roy

how are you making out