sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master & Advanced level certified, Chrysler Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

Right rear turn signal inop but 4-way works right side

Customer Question

right rear turn signal inop but 4-way works right side
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Chrysler. The Chrysler Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: all lights work except right rear turn. but will flash on 4-way. brake lights,left turn,tail ,work, just no right turn . i changed bulb. mechanic big trucks 30 years always had books do these have seperate circuit and maybe combo fuse/flasher
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes BUT NEED SOME ASSISTANCE
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: changed bulb (single filament), turned on 4-ways right rear in-op fronts and left rear flashing. ground to socxket must be good bulb lights soo need to look for circuit and/or fuse assistance is for location and if looking for combo fuse/flasher or what
JA: Is there anything else the Chrysler Mechanic should be aware of about your Chrysler?
Customer: Grandson purchased on lean sale. car not bad looking however i noticed right door has been changed may have problem in wiring there i just don"t want to tear into this without some insight on location of wiring and what type fuses and flashers
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

It sounds as if you may have an incorrect bulb in place. Most vehicles will use the same bulb for both park and turn functions, in which case it will be a dual filament bulb.

What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?