Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Having trouble with my lights

Customer Question

Having trouble with my lights
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

What type of problem are you having please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I just typed it out
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
am having light troubles. The front running turn indicators lights will not light up, but the turn blinks work.
In the cab of the car. The passenger door light does not light up. The passenger seat heater doesn't work the map light on the passenger side does not light up during the day, but assoon has you turn on the parking lights or the head lights then the map light works.
I found that the plate light now is going off n on as it pkeases. I was looking under the dash. When I saw a blue
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Light flashing I beleave it's was called a talk back or car talk but I believe it's a tracking device for the car, but it looks like it's an aftermarket for its James up against the fire wall. I have the grey key for the car. I was told that key is a micro chip key
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The previous tech has opted out.

Can I get the year, make, and model?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris