Chris
Chris, Technician
Experience:  30 years certified Chrysler technician, smog license Certified Master Technician
12365498

Lost interior lights and dash lights on gas oil or *****

Customer Question

lost interior lights and dash lights on gas oil or ***** ***** or speed
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was driving at night and allof a sudden gadges went nuts and than went black. open door no interior lights everything else works
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chrysler Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $16 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Chrysler
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I cant get into my account I don't remember my old password ***** payed for info about 2 hours ago and still no email I need help I cant even see how fast im going and how much gas I have already ran out before
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. First i need to know what the year and model of the vehicle?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
2005 Chrysler pt cruiser convertible
Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Ok, thanks. I will look up the wiring diagram for your PT and see what some of the things that could cause this. Then I will get back to you asap.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Ok, found the wiring diagram for the instrument cluster and interior lighting. Those circuits are powered by fuse # ***** in the inside fuse box. Check and/or replace that # ***** fuse. Hopefully that will take care of it.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 9 months ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris