Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

This sebring doesn't have any fuse the car was setting than

Customer Question

This sebring doesn't have any blown fuse the car was setting than the battery died as a result now we try to jump the car it cranked but does not turn over , we replaced the battery and still cranks but does not turn over all Electronics work such as Window , radios , alarm , power lock , and all fuses are good
Category: Chrysler
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

On some models this issue here can be caused by a fault with one of the vehicles security components at fault.Your vehicles key may have a chip in it that isnt recognized to allow starting as this was a factory option for this model here.Try locking and unlocking the drivers door and see it is starts and runs then.Try this manual procedure here to see if it then starts.

1. Open the driver's door.

2. Remove the ignition key (but keep it in hand).

3. Lock the doors with the power lock switch or the RKE.

4. Close the driver's door.

Then unlock the vehicle with the key blade and see if this corrects the issue.Let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still the car crank but does not start
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Is the security light flashing or staying on solid on the dash at all when it wont start and you release the key when it wont start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It stays on solid
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Can you post the code info that did show up with the different scan tool that was used?

Can you also see if you can pull the codes from your vehicle using a scan tool that is fully compatible with your model here as this sounds like you will have a code set for a failing security component that will need replaced to correct this here.

Thanks Pete